When resilience, scalability and reliability come to the forefront, few solutions do it as well as Riak. In this intermediate level course, we’ll share with you some of the more advanced Riak concepts, show you how to perform a rolling upgrade, replace nodes, and even how to switch backend. This course is ideal for people who are already familiar with Riak but wish to know more.
- 2 half-days (4 hours per day)
- Ops/devops who are familiar with Riak
- Basic Linux admin experience
- Familiarity with terminal/console
- Experience using Riak
- Gain an understanding of the more advanced concepts of running Riak.
- Learn how to perform a rolling upgrade on a production cluster.
- How to cope with node failures.
- Troubleshooting – where to look first.
- How to change hardware or even the back end of Riak after entering production.
COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- Configuration changes post-deployment
- Riak-attach usage
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
- It may help you understand and resolve issues before they become serious.
- Covers multiple alternatives for upgrades and hardware migrations.
- Money spent will be used to contribute back into the Riak Community.